Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Post

Woooowww...I've not updated this blog for five years now.. I miss updating blog posts, re-setting blog's template, those young days..hehe. But enough with nostalgic mode: moving on now.

Now I'm married, have a child of 6 months, starting my own law firm.

There's my baby
 I'm starting my own law firm beginning this week. Don't have all the answers yet; but i like the balance between my life-my kid and my husband and my work now. Tawakkal that this will be a good beginning for me.

Till then,
Rgds,
Zaza :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck zaza!! nanti boleh aku mintak tolong jd mover ye? heheh!! btw, anak kau comelllll!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ida Hana said...

good start Zaza!! xsabar nk dgr crita mnarik nih...:-)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Girl Behind A Shadow said...

Yeay, Zaza dh start update blog ;)

5:56 PM  
Blogger XMaTaPeJAmCeliKX said...

Hahaha...welcome back..last baca blog ni masa tahun 2006...tu pon sebab baca Goblog...

3:32 AM  
Anonymous peggy said...

u should go back to write,sometimes ;)

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made your position pretty nicely!.

Also visit my homepage MCM 通販

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home